With every award there is the fine print, so let’s take a moment to examine the criteria for acceptance.
Something Write & MikShorty are (like those who came before me and those I will nominate below). . .
And here are the rules for this particular award.
1.) Show appreciation of the blogger who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
2.) Add the award logo to your blog.
3.) Share 7 things about yourself.
3.) Nominate 5 – 10 or more bloggers you admire.
4.) Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know.
5.) Optional questions.
7 “tidbits of trivia” about me:
- I’ve turned my walk-in closet into a recording studio/sound booth. Now wherever I move must have a walk-in closet. ;)
- Apparently, I’ve lived a very tame life compared to many others.
- I tend to sleep on the side of the bed closest to the window.
- Graham crackers and milk was a favorite breakfast growing up.
- I really want to learn how to cook well.
- Christmas smells are some of the very best scents in the world (cinnamon, gingerbread, pumpkin, etc).
- If my ProActiv doesn’t get here soon, I may slap someone. An eight-year addict here to its magical powers, so to be out of it is torture.
I would like to bestow the Reality Blog Award to:
- The Middle Finger Project by Ash Ambirge
- Magic in the Backyard by Kellie Elmore
- More Is Better by Nicole
- She Keeps Flying by Ameena
- Hannah Brencher
What do you want for Christmas?